聶魯達 - 一百首愛的十四行詩 29 (妳來自貧窮)

翻譯:本人

 

You come from poverty, from the houses of the South,

妳來自貧窮,來自南方的小屋

from the rugged landscapes of cold and of earthquake

來自那寒冷、多地震的險峻之地

that offered us—after those gods had tumbled

我們在黏土之形裡學習生活

to their deaths—the lesson of life, shaped in clay.

在那眾神摔落並死去之後

 

You are a little horse of black clay, a kiss

妳是黑黏土塑成的小馬,是

of dark mud, my love, a clay poppy,

黝黑如泥的吻。親愛的,妳是黏土塑成的罌粟

dove of the twilight that flew along the roads,

是清晨沿著道路飛馳的鴿子

piggy bank of tears from our poor childhood.

是我們貧困童年那淚的撲滿

 

Little one, you’ve kept the heart of poverty in you,

親愛的,妳總是涵著一顆貧窮的心

your feet used to sharp rocks,

妳的雙腳已習慣赤裸的岩石

your mouth that didn’t always have bread, or sweets.

妳的嘴不知麵包或甜點的滋味

 

You come from the poor South, where my soul began;

妳來自貧困的南方,那我靈魂啟程之處

in that high sky your mother is still washing clothes

在高高的天上妳我的母親仍一同浣衣

with my mother. That’s why I chose you, compañera.

我因而與妳攜手相偕

創作者介紹
創作者 Hermann 隨講雜說 的頭像
Hermann Hung

Hermann 隨講雜說

Hermann Hung 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 3 )