聶魯達 - 一百首愛的十四行詩 30 (妳有來自群島落葉松般濃厚的秀髮)
翻譯:本人
You have the thick hair of a larch from the archipelago,
妳有來自群島落葉松般濃厚的秀髮
skin made by centuries of time,
數百年歲月做成的肌膚
veins that have known seas of forest timber,
見識過蓊鬱如海森林的血脈
green blood dropped from the sky into memory.
自天空滴進回憶的碧綠之血
No one will retrieve my lost heart
無人能挽回我迷失的心
from all those roots, from the fresh-bitter glare
從所有根株、從所有因太陽閃耀於水面
of the sun multiplied on the water.
而倍加刺眼的光芒
That’s where it lives, the shadow that does not follow me.
那是那從不跟隨我的陰影的住所
And that’s why you rose from the South like an island
為此妳自南方升起,如同一座島嶼
crowded and crowned with feathers and timber:
綴滿羽毛與木材,並以之為冠冕
I smelled the scent of those drifting forests,
而我聞到那飄零森林的氣息
I found the dark honey I’d known in the woods;
我找尋到我曾在樹林見過的黯淡蜂蜜
on your hips I touched those opaque petals
我在妳臀上撫摸著黯淡花瓣
that were born with me, that made up my soul.
他們隨我而生,形成我的靈魂
請先 登入 以發表留言。