聶魯達 - 一百首愛的十四行詩 31 (我骨幹的小皇后)

翻譯:本人

 

Little queen of my bones, I crown you

我骨幹的小皇后,讓我以

with laurels from the South and orégano from Lota.

南方的月桂葉、羅塔的奧勒岡為妳加冕

And you cannot do without that crown, which the earth made

妳不能沒有那頂

for you with balsam and green leaves.

大地以香脂、以綠葉為妳編織的后冠

 

Like the man who loves you, you come from the green provinces:

和妳的愛人一樣,妳來自蒼翠的省份

from there we brought the clay that runs in our blood.

我們從那兒帶來在我們血液裡流淌的泥土

In the city we wander like other countrypeople, confused,

我們徘徊於都市,像惶惶不安的鄉民般

afraid the market will shut down before we get there.

生怕市集在我們抵達前關閉

 

Dearest, your shadow has the fragrance of plums;

親愛的,妳的身影有梅李的芬芳

your eyes set their roots in the South;

妳的雙眼扎根於南方

your heart is a clay toy shaped like a dove.

妳的心是隻撲滿般的鴿子

 

Your body is smooth as stones in the water;

妳的身體像水中的鵝卵一樣光滑

your kisses are clusters of fruit, fresh with dew.

妳的吻是成簇的、含露凝香的果實

As I live by your side, I live with the earth.

 

有妳攜手,有如與大地攜手

創作者介紹
創作者 Hermann 隨講雜說 的頭像
Hermann Hung

Hermann 隨講雜說

Hermann Hung 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 5 )