聶魯達 - 一百首愛的十四行詩 34 (妳是大海的女兒)
翻譯:本人
You are the daughter of the sea, oregano’s first cousin.
妳是大海的女兒,奧勒岡葉的表親
Swimmer, your body is pure as the water;
妳是泳者,妳的身體純淨如水
cook, your blood is quick as the soil.
妳是廚子,妳的血肉迅捷如土
Everything you do is full of flowers, rich with the earth.
妳的一舉一動飽含著花色,充盈著大地的氣息
Your eyes go out toward the water, and the waves rise;
妳的眼眸望向海洋,而波濤湧起
your hands go out to the earth, and the seeds swell;
妳的雙手指向大地,而種子鼓脹
you know the deep essence of water and the earth,
妳明瞭海洋與大地的深邃
conjoined in you like a formula for clay.
他們在妳身上合而為一,像是黏土的配方
Naiad: cut your body into turquoise pieces,
水之精靈,請將妳身軀切成綠松石
they will bloom resurrected in the kitchen.
它們將在廚房裡重新綻放
This is how you become everything that lives.
妳如是成為生機勃勃的萬物
And so, at last, you sleep, in the circle of my arms
而最後妳安眠於我環繞的臂彎
that push back the shadows so that you can rest—
為妳推開陰影,使妳歇息著
vegetables, seaweed, herbs: the foam of your dreams.
蔬菜、海藻、香草: 妳夢境的泡沫
請先 登入 以發表留言。